Wednesday, April 30, 2014

IN THE WIND


For four days or so, we have had rather cold dismal weather-  temps in the 50s, too cold for the mower to start, and to mow for the first time this year. Meanwhile the grass and the weeds are gaining by inches every day.

This brings me to say, in spite of best laid plans, one does not always have control of all the factors involved for dealing with daily tasks. I see many yard work responsibilities, which must be addressed when the weather is right, and in a timely manner. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with it all.

Therefore I am probably not going to blog as often as I would like over the summer months. I will write when I can, do art work when I can, with the reduced goal of blogging twice a month for a while.

Ruth Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment